Ease of Use
Emissions Lab makes it simple to perform radiated and conducted emissions
measurements in a shielded room, in a chamber, or on an open area test
test lab performance by maximizing repeatability of automated measurements
using consistent, proven algorithms. TDK Emissions Lab includes support
for turntable and antenna tower manipulation and is compatible with many
turntable and antenna tower controllers, including those from Deisel,
ETS-EMCO, Inn-co, Kagaseiko, Shoshin, Sunol Sciences and TDK.
to support most EMC regulations, including CISPR, FCC, MIL-STD, and ETSI.
For details on a specific regulation, please contact us.
Automated or Manual Control
Enables you to create simple test files for others to run, or you
can interact with the test process every step of the way.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows Vista Pro, 7 Pro, or 8 Pro
Test Range Setup
- Optimized multi-threading reduces host CPU requirements during measurements.
- Fast data storage allows near real-time data presentation during measurements.
a wide variety of receivers, spectrum analyzers, antenna towers,
turntables, LISNs, base station simulators, signal generators, switch
modules, and other types of equipment
- Automatic, configurable peak search with options for ambient exclusion and narrowband/broadband discrimination
- Notification of test completion by e-mail
- Configurable delays
- Uncertainty analysis
- Split frequency range into sub-ranges to accommodate different equipment or settings in different frequency ranges
- Independent frequency stepping (linear, log, or file-based) in each sub-range
- Pause at the end of a sub-range and display a user-defined message
- Skip one or more sub-ranges
- Display multiple graphs
- Flexible configuration allowing any data parameters to be plotted on any axis (x-axis, left y-axis, right y-axis)
- Linear or logarithmic axes
- Auto-scaling of axes based on the data
- Configurable measurement units, trace thickness, color, and labels
- Graphs may be pasted into other documents, such as Microsoft Word documents
- Zoom, multiple zooms, nested zooms
- Add/delete color-coded data markers automatically or manually
- Configurable data display format
- Flexible configuration allowing any data parameters to be displayed in the table
- Export data to a text file
- Data tables may be copied and pasted into other documents, such as Microsoft Word documents
- Add/delete/move columns
- Color coding of data values to indicate markers
- Sort data on any data parameter
- "Find" option to locate data
Product: TDK Emissions Lab
Model Number: EMI-LAB